Friday, October 15, 2010

The new love of my life...

For the last three months, since my laptop crashed at the end of June, I've been scrounging, borrowing, begging for, and outright stealing all of my friend's computers for my online needs. Thank you everyone who loaned me a computer! You are the best.

But now, thanks to my daddy's unlimited amount of love and overindulgence, I once again am the proud owner of a laptop that belongs to me and only me! Ah! It was love at first sight.

She is small and shapely. She is super fast and has all the latest gadgets. She is pure white and has a tattoo of an apple that lights up on her back. Best of all, she has enormous... amounts of data storage. My kind of woman.

So now, with the help of my lovely new Macbook, I shall attempt to fill you in on the events of the last couple of months.

To be honest, I was thinking of doing a goodbye blog post, cutting and running, but I realized I just couldn't do that to my fans. And by fans, I mean my friend Sabine, the only person left in the world still reading my blog. Thank you, Sabine! I dedicate this blog and all my future blogs to you. You have stuck with me long after even my parents got bored of my ponderings.

And so we continue...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gretchen! It's Yamina from France. It's the first time I have a look at your blog. And I have to say that I totally share your feelings!! When I say to my friends that I enjoy travelling alone because it allows you to experiment things differently, they look at me as I was an OVNI.
    Thank God! Finally one person who understands that :-)
    I can't stand reading the remaining posts.
    regards,
    yamina

    ReplyDelete